Private lessons & custom orders
Whether it's the basics of Photoshop, all the ins and outs of your camera, setting up your workspace, setting up a good work flow or help with a specific problem, with individual support, in my studio or at your home, we get the most out of it.
Ideal if you're housebound and you are free to choose: daytime, evenings or in the weekend.
Private lessons has many advantages:
- You decide the content, tempo, frequency and location.
- One to one education is very effective.
- You choose if we plan the lessons during the day, in the evening, or in a weekend.
- Remote support with TeamViewer or Skype is possible as aftercare.
A few examples:
- You have a digital camera but you don’t understand how all the settings work
- You consider buying a digital SLR but you don’t know where to start
- You have a photo to edit, but you don’t know how
- You want to learn to work with (or improve your skills on) Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
- You want to get some tips how you can best organize your work
- You are considering buying an Apple computer
- A histogram, curves, levels, depth of field, white balance ... Heard of but youwant to know more
- You want to learn how to make better pictures
Location & Price
€ 52,50/h + € 7,50/h/extra participant*
Outside The Hague € 7,50 per quarter of an hour travel time + costs of public transport
*Max. € 30,00